torstai 3. joulukuuta 2015

Layer Cake Super Easy Quilt

This pattern is the Windmill Quilt pattern from the Moda Bakeshop. You can find the free pattern here

I used a Layer cake, which was waiting for its use and some more white Ikea ditte fabric, which I cut myself to layer cake sizes. There were more prints in the initial layer cake, then required for the design. I asked the receiver to pick out those fabrics, she wouldn't care for. Turned out, these were all the blue prints.
Oh man, I was so grateful for ASKING the receiver about her opinion. I almost made her a blue-turquoise quilt :D that would not have been well received :D

Anyway, the pattern was super easy and the top was whipped up in less then two days. The quilting was done with a diagonal serpentine stitch... and that's it. Fun and easy and quick.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti